Have my account details changed?
For most customers, your login details remain unchanged. You will receive an email (dependent on your communication preferences) with important information related to your updated login details (if applicable) and how to continue accessing your BetMGM account.
Will there be any impact on my communication preferences?
If you have multiple BetMGM accounts and have “opted out” of communications in any of them, that preference will be carried over into your multi-state account.
- To opt-in to communications or change communication preferences, please click your Player Icon > Account Settings > Communication Preferences.
- Any future changes you make will apply to every state in the new multi-state account.
- Ex. 1: If you make a change in Pennsylvania to opt-out of communication, you will opt-out of communications in every other state.)
- If you only have one BetMGM account, the preferences you have in place will carry over into your new multi-state account unchanged.
Can I still log in with my User ID?
No, you now need to use your verified email ID to log in and can no longer use your User ID.
Please note the following:
- If you have previously entered a User ID to log in to BetMGM, you will now be required to access your account with your verified email ID upon login.
- If you currently have multiple accounts with different email addresses, you will receive an email from us with additional login instructions.
- To change or reset your BetMGM password after successful login, please click your Player Icon >> Security Settings >> Change Password
- If you need to change your password and don't have access to your registered email anymore – don’t worry! Simply contact our Customer Care Team with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Registered Address
- Phone Number
- Date of birth
- Last 4 digits of SSN (Social Security Number)
- Previous Email Address (if known)
- Current Email Address
Once the email address has been updated on your account, we'll send you a confirmation email and from there you can continue changing your password.