All Futures Rules
Future wagers are considered wagers for a specified team, person, etc. to win a specified future event. Examples include, but are not limited to: Pro Football Championship, US Open Golf Tournament, American League Cy Young, Daytona 500, etc.
- On all future wagers the winner, as determined by the league commissioner, chairman, or other authoritative officer at the conclusion of set event will be declared the winner for wagering purposes.
- Future wagers that are originally offered seven (7) days or less from the start of the specified event may allow refunds on specific non-starters.
- Future wagers that are originally offered more than seven (7) days from the start of the specified event will have NO refund (such said event may have specific rules).
- All future wagers are action regardless of team name changes or relocation, suspension, sanctions, and/or exclusions to participate.
- Bets on futures markets which have been unconditionally determined will be settled as such, unless otherwise specified in the specific sport's betting rules.