Visa Card Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a VISA Card?
- Why do credit card transactions get declined?
- How do I fund my account using Visa Card?
- Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
- How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
- Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
- Do you accept debit cards?
- Can I withdraw back to my Visa Card?
The below points are specific to BETMGM US labels.
- I have not reached my deposit limit. Why am I unable to make a deposit?
- Why is the deposit time displayed on the Payment History page different from the time I made the deposit?
1. What is a VISA Card?
VISA is a globally recognized brand which uses the latest payment and security technology, is accepted by more than 24 million merchants and provides a wide range of fraud prevention tools. Feel safer than ever when shopping online using your VISA card in conjunction with the Verified by VISA program.
2. Why do credit card transactions get declined?
- The most common reasons are:
- You have exceeded your credit limit.
- You have submitted incomplete or incorrect information. The name, address and/or telephone number you enter must match the details the credit card company has on its records.
- You did not enter the correct CVV2 security number (the three-digit code on the back of your credit card).
- Your credit card issuing bank does not authorize Internet gaming transactions. If this is the case, please try another credit card or select a different deposit option.
3. How do I fund my account using Visa Card?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account with a credit card:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Visa Card logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- Please complete the 'Credit Card Deposit Form' and click 'Submit'. Please ensure:
The address you entered matches the billing address on your credit/debit card statement, otherwise it will be declined for non-verification of address.
Information related to your card, such as credit card number, CVV2 number and expiration date, is entered correctly.
- The next screen will indicate whether your credit card transaction has been successful or unsuccessful
- If the transaction fails, you will receive an error message with the reason for failure.
- If successful, you will receive the message 'Successful Credit Card Purchase' and a unique transaction ID that you should keep for your records.
- Close the window and return to the lobby. The update to your account balance should not take more than a couple of minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes you may need to log out and log back in to your account.
4. Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
No, we do not charge any fee for Visa deposits. However, in rare cases, credit card companies may charge cash advance fees that will appear on your credit card statement.
5. How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
The transfer of funds to your account is reflected within one to two minutes.
6. Is it safe to provide my credit card information?
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.
7. Do you accept debit cards?
Yes. We accept VISA debit cards that have a three-digit CVV2 security number printed on the back of the card.
8. Can I withdraw back to my Visa Card?
We now offer a Visa Direct Payouts service, but this is only available for customers with eligible Visa Debit and Prepaid cards. Once you make at least one successful deposit with a Visa card, if the card is eligible for Visa withdrawals, it will appear as a withdrawal option on the Cashier page.
Please read the Q and A's below for more info....
Q: What is Visa ‘Faster Funds’ Pay-outs?
A: The Visa ‘Faster Funds’ service provides a much faster receipt of funds meaning you will get your winnings in your bank account in the quickest time possible.
Q: Am I eligible for Visa Fast Funds?
A: If you have a compatible Visa Debit or PrePaidCard which is issued by any of the major US banks then the ‘Faster Funds’ service should be enabled for you.
If you have made a successful deposit with your Visa Card and you see it available for Withdrawal that means your card type is accepted for this service.
Q: How long will my withdrawal take to process?
A: It typically takes a couple of hours to check and approve payouts before we process. Once a withdrawal request has been made it will typically take up to 5 hours to reach your bank account.
Q: Why hasn’t my withdrawal arrived into my bank within 5 hours?
A: Some pay-outs may require further internal checks to be carried out so in these cases this may extend the processing time past the 5 hrs.
Q: Can I make a withdrawal request at any time in the day?
A: Yes, you can use Visa Fast Funds at any time of the day. Faster Fund pay-outs get processed 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. This means you will also receive your funds into your bank account over the weekend.
Q: Can I still reverse my withdrawals if I want?
A: Yes, if you process a pay-out via the Faster funds service you will still have a 2hr window to reverse your pay-out should you choose to.
The below points are specific to BETMGM US labels.
1. I have not reached my deposit limit. Why am I unable to make a deposit?
It’s possible that you may have reached the limit based on a deposit you made in another state. All BetMGM deposits are included when we apply the Responsible Gaming Deposit Limit to your account. The total of all deposits cannot exceed the limit that you have specified.
2. Why is the deposit time displayed on the Payment History page different from the time I made the deposit?
All deposits are displayed in EST (Eastern Standard Time).