By observing the following rules, you will be able to relax and enjoy your gaming:
- Gaming is just for fun, not a way of earning money
- Only play when you are relaxed and concentrated
- Take regular breaks
- Keep track of your gambling. Consult the overview of your gaming transactions in your account.
- Decide your monthly gaming stake in advance. Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Independently of our standard deposit limits, you may set a lower amount as your own personal limit.
- Do not increase the maximum limit which you have decided for yourself later on
- Before you start playing, decide the winning amount at which you will end the game
- Decide beforehand how high your losses can be
- Never play under the influence of alcohol or medication
- Never play if you are feeling depressed
Self-control and self-protection
BetMGM has created tools to support Responsible Gaming and actively encourages its players to use them. All requests for Responsible Gaming measures are taken very seriously by us and are always valid for the agreed period of time.
BetMGM offers all of its customers the opportunity to set individual daily, weekly or monthly limits on deposits and wagers. All requests for limit decreases will be implemented immediately; requests for limit increases only become valid after a delay (1 day for daily limit, 7 days for weekly limits and 30 days for monthly limits) and an additional confirmation of the request.
Furthermore, customers can opt into a time management system that allows you to limit your daily time on our site. After exceeding this period of time you will be prevented from further play. All requests for time limit decreases (i.e. going from playing 10 hours a day to 1 hour a day) will be implemented immediately; requests for time limit increases (i.e. going from playing 1 hour a day to unlimited play) only become valid after 30 days.
To set Responsible Gaming limits on your account, click here.
BetMGM customers are able to temporarily suspend their account from further gaming if they have developed gambling-related problems or feel at risk of developing gambling-related problems. You can temporarily suspend your account for any period from 72 hours to 180 days. Any person requesting temporary suspension or self-exclusion shall submit his or her request through their Internet gaming account. You can find detailed information about timeouts/cool off periods here. Once your account is created, log in and go to My Account and select the “Responsible Gaming” option.
Indiana’s statewide Internet Self-Restriction will ban you from participating in licensed mobile sports wagering in Indiana for a duration of 1 or 5 years. The self-restriction will not end unless and until the person provides notification to the Indiana Gaming Commission of his or her wish to be removed after the term of self-restriction expires. To request placement on the Indiana statewide Internet Self-Restriction list, You must sign up online via the Indiana Gaming Commission website at www.in.gov/igc/ISRP.
If you want to take a break or stop playing at one or more products for any other reasons than the prevention of gambling-related problems, we also offer a service closure option available through our Customer Service team.